Mai Pen Rai: Jen's Adventures in Thailand

"EVERY TIME YOU HAVE MADE A THOUGHT, LAUGH AT IT." ~LAO TZU

Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Pictures!

Sorry i have been a slacker about getting these up but here are a few highlights from the past couple months.

Otto and I spent our anniversary at this amazing hotel. First of all our fantastic bed:
Photobucket


Me getting ready for dinner in the Monkey Room
Photobucket

The interesting swimming pool with sculpture:
Photobucket

Me in front of the Rooster Room
Photobucket

Ready for our anniversary dinner
Photobucket

We hosted a 4th of july party at the house. here's a pic with all my lampang ladies!
Photobucket

I organized a trivia competition at Yonok. I look like a real professor!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And a couple pics from a night at the Yacht Club!
Sally and me
Photobucket

Rick and Chan and baby's on the way!
Photobucket

Awesome new friends Gary and Katherine
Photobucket

Beautiful Thai ladies: Ben, Parn and Chan
Photobucket

And a pic of me and Gaye who's back from Bahrain on holiday.
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home