Mai Pen Rai: Jen's Adventures in Thailand

"EVERY TIME YOU HAVE MADE A THOUGHT, LAUGH AT IT." ~LAO TZU

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Something Silly

I was just thinking about our transportation system during the school year. Sometimes I would come home on break for lunch and Otto and I would go out to get coffee. I would have to take the motorcycle back to work afterwards and he didn't want to take his car. So often, he would ride his bicycle. Since we were going to the same place, we liked to "ride tandem" if you will. I would drive slightly ahead of him and he would hold onto the motorcycle on the back of the seat bar. So I would just pull him along. Sometimes I wondered if it was illegal and then I would remember that almost nothing is illegal in Thailand. Police officers would just wave to us. Lots of people stared at us and I'm sure we looked pretty ridiculous, but it always made me laugh. I wish I had a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home